Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Whoa

So... kind of fell off the bandwagon here.

I've been doing the usual, avoiding snow, riding bikes, sleeping on couches.  No real awesome bike races, but some ok rides.

Next weekend I am headed to Louisiana via Huntsville for Rouge Roubiax, and that should be a cool race.  I keep hearing how ridiculous it is, so hopefully it lives up to its infamy.

I probably have some good pictures to post, but for now they are trapped on my phone due to no service.  One of these days I will get around to posting them.

On the side I've been working on a few projects, ChristianParrett.com, a cyclocross team for 2010, and some stock pickin'.  For Christian's website and the team, I am pretty much on an endless quest for sponsor money, we will see how that goes.  As for the stock pickin', well, I guess it's better than the gambling problem I developed in the Bahamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment