Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Glendora

So I got to ride without leg warmers today.  In fact, it was in the mid 80s, not a cloud in the sky, and downright pleasant.  The ride for the day was to wander up the Glendora mountain road for a while, then either find another way back or turn around.  It ended up being over 90 mins of steady climbing in some of the most spectacular terrain I have ever ridden, followed by some solid descending and a leisurely ride home.  Pretty awesome, I highly reccomend it.
I really like roads where you can turn around and see where you came from, and this is no exception.  This is about 4 miles in the 18 miles that I managed to knock out, and you can see all the way to the beginning, in the top left.

Next up?  I guess I have to race at some point, but exploring new roads is also tempting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment