Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Websites

So the team went down to Rouge Roubiax last weekend.  It was about as expected, dirt, sketchy, fast, dissapointing.

I ended up feeling pretty bad at the start but right as the legs were coming around, my day was ended by the worst timed flat in this history of time.  Olheiser went on to do his thing and ride to a strong 5th, despite some bad luck.  It was definitely a cool race though, I will definitely go back next year, if for nothing else than to hang out with our awesome hosts.
Here is me, probably getting dropped.  That dirt was really loose and sketchy, not my kind of thing, I am top heavy.

This weekend I will have another shot at faux-roubaix glory in Perry, Georgia, before flying out to San Dimas
Yeah, that place is gonna be awesome.




In recent news, I also have been continuing to help out Christian with his new website, www.christianparrett.com. He has had some big news, so check it out.

Also, I am working on a new site, www.ngeorgiacycling.com, which is still growing and being built so bear with me for a while, but it will serve as a way to share my knowledge of the roads in this oasis I call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment